Sunday, August 3, 2008

Memories!

Do it, you know you wanna :)

1. Add a comment on my blog and leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot just do anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

im serious. and sorry for being super lame lately and not really updating my blog, but hey, my life is pretty boring. well, not really, but i have been outta town alot. but really do this! it will be cool! and it will give me a clue as to how many people read my blog! haha, ok well cool beans!

----------------
Now playing: Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
via FoxyTunes

8 comments:

Anthony said...

24th of July. 2007. Best Brady Memory of all time. Yes, you were angry and angry and ANGRY SAD ANGRY ANGRY... but it was the first time I ever really got to know you well and so it's the best.

Miss Stack said...

ha ha, when we were little you used to stalk me and call me and I thought you were a girl!

kenzie said...

rafiki. and prom. :)

Audrey said...

Musical try-outs. My dance partner! ha ha You know Im the true reason you got a lead...Just kidding

Mr. Kramer said...

During High School Musical when we just randomly started talking and found out that we were in the exact same predicament with the same person. We had never really talked one on one like that before and suddenly we did and we ended up having something very very much in common, which lead to many text conversations about women. Good times.

Kristin said...

I can't name just one! There are sooo many! 3rd grade.... swimming in my pool (esp when you had your cast and couldn't put your arm in the water...baha!). How funny you thought Victoria's comment "she's with her....Alec" was. How you ALWAYS say "Cool Beans". Basically I can't even pick a fave! Too many!

Anastasia said...

I remember that time when we were like 6 years old and we were playing Power Rangers with my brother, and you accidently punched me in the eye... ha ha, and you felt so bad about it. I won't embarrass the both of us, but remember 'Doggie Houser'? Good times. Or Swinging in the park after school everyday for hours, just talking. Or that time when we were around 8 and we swore we saw something outside my basement window. What about 'Dough boy' and 'Geech'? lol. And SWIMMING LESSONS at Fairmont and Liberty. Fairmont was way better. Or our many secret clubs, AND our secret language, what was it called? I just remember epetvetoe ha ha . Remember that time when mom drove us down and the back seats were taken out and it was WAY too much fun, oh and lifting our feet and touching metal when we went over the railroad tracks. Okay this is getting long... but there are millions of memories I have of you that are good ones. I wish I was still a little kid, things were much simpler then.

Anastasia said...

I meant drove us down to fairmont... just for clarification.