Monday, July 28, 2008

The Sword of Truth

all i have to say is, OH MY GOSH! i cant belive this is actually happening. they have been talking about it for quite some time, and it is actually going to happen. on Nov. 1st. and lets just say, i am looking EXTREAMLY doubtful on this whole thing. some things it looked like they got right, but most wrong. kahlan is not very attractive. richard is WAY too small. zedd looked good, but a little too creepy. chase will be good. darken rahl will be epic. but i dunno guys, i just dunno. for those who havent guessed by now, im talking about my favorite things of all time, my heroes, my life blood, what batman is to anthony, this is to me. thats right, Terry Goodkinds Sword of Truth book series. my favorite books of all time, i love them to DEATH! and they are actually making it a tv series. first off, it wont be cliff hanger like the books are, he said each episode will have a set begginging and end, so that new comers can start in the middle. well thats a DUMB idea for all us loyal fans. but they say that it will be really strict to the story line, and terry goodkind is overseeing that himself. so we can only hope. oh, and the first season will not be called "wizards first rule", but will be called "the legend of the seeker", as to pukt the focus on the characters and plot, not just the first book. and who knows, maybe this series will prove the wizards first rule, people are STUPID! well, here is the trailer.



----------------
Now playing: Miley Cyrus - These Four Walls
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I know you probably wont believe this but...i have never heard of The Sword of Truth....what is it about?

April said...

do you have any idea what channel this is going to be on? I looked on abc.com and I couldn't find it.... I hope it isn't on a weird channel that I don't have