Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Llamas

So, first off, to all those who have left a memory, yours is coming. soon. i havent had time to really blog so i apologize.
Second, i have no idea what to talk about. my life is boring. haha. So i have rekindled my love for Goo Goo Dolls, i dunno why i like them so much, but man alive i just love their music so much! same with Nine Days, vertical horizon, and matchbox 20. so good. anywho, i was reading anthonys blog, looking at how excited he, and others are for the upcoming movie, Watchmen. lemme say this, yes, i do think that it looks super good. but, i love the visual aspects of movies, and from what i have seen in the trailers, i think the visuals are a little sub-par. that it looks pretty cheesy in that aspect. so sorry guys.
on the girl front, i have nothing to say. no one likes me at all as far as im concerned, and frankely, i dont really like anyone much either. but the oddest part, im not too sad about it for once. yay! ohh, just kidding i do have one thig to say. so i was at kristins cabin, looking through my phonebook and saw a "sydney" and i had NO clue who that was. so i texted them, sayin hi sydney, i dunno who you are but your in my phonebook. haha. and she said she didnt know who i was either. she goes to highland, and we met somehow through jon cannon. i texted him, and he remembers giving me her number even tho i dont. so we have talkin, and its all leding up to an epic fencing duel that we are going to have, and that it may be a surprise attack, as i dont know what she looks like and she does know what i look like. haha. so its been fun talkin to her, and soon she is going to hang out with us, and play nine square or something! so fun! haha. so thats pretty much all that has happend in my life the last little while.

so i was crabby yesterday. i dunno why, it just was not a good day. the highlight was probably watching hana fail at spraypainting her shirt in the walmart parkinglot. haha. but i have been generally happy the last little while, but yesterday....yesterday was just bad. i wasnt like openly crabby, i was just really reserved and kinda too myself, reveling in my thoughts and stuff. and then no one was responding to my texts, which made me more crabby. but today i am much happier! all because i listened to a goo goo doll song...haha.

ok, halfway through that last paragraph, i had somthing inportant that i needed to blog about. but i cant remember it. this makes me angry. and i keep getting little blurbs of understanding, and then it goes away again. i dunno, ill keep ya updated. and, yes, i am random. hence, llamas.

3 comments:

Alex Blair said...

OH brady I just love you! The randomness is amazing! And, Don't be so sure about someone not liking you....hahaha anyway I'm sorry you were crabby yesterday, I'm sure some of that was my fault. I just don't know when to keep my mouth shut sometimes! But I love you!

Anastasia said...

Llamas. Thats about it... Ha ha.

Anthony said...

Goo Goo Dolls: Iris... LOVE that song to tears. Just saying.

Also, you MAY wanna rewatch that trailer because I dunno what you're talking about. The visuals look great. Do they look 100% real? No. But they're not supposed to. It takes place in an alternate reality. But it looks absolutely visually nifty. Heck, it's from the director of 300. It's supposed to looks very visually unique and of it's own and I think it accomplished that BIG time. But then again, I DO tend to not care about visuals as much as I care about story so maybe I'm up in the night. Who knows.