Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fred Weasley

so im blogging again.

yes, hallelujah should be playing in your head right now.

so i keep starting to type, just when i realize that i told that story in the previous post.

man i am boring.

this is a bummer.

more for you though, you have to read it.

ok, no you dont have to, but its my amazing charm and wit that keeps you from leaving isnt it?!

i knew it.
i love you
...

i have now been staring at the screen for 10 min trying to come up with something else interesting and clever.

nothing.

well i am trying to learn "walking in memphis" om the banjo.
its quite hard, the chord changes are uber fast. so ill let ya know how that goes.

i just lost the game

ok. really i need some subject ideas.

ok, from google Anylitics (super cool things that tells you where people are reading you blog, how they got to it, etc) i have had people from the uk, ireland, canada, sweden, belgium, and Australia read my blog. and some keep coming back! so if you are one of these, comment! lemme know who you are! im super glad my blog is gettin out there! and i have all but 18 of the states covered! and most Found it via a serch engine, with the keywords i usually have in my title (which, as you probably know, have nothing to do with my post).

again i say, SKYPE! if you dont have it, get it. its free
brady.macarthur
i would love to talk to you.

im bored, so here is a list:

25 things you should waste your time reading about Brady

25.i love dimes. alot.
24.i am horrible at baseball
23.i AM going to marry taylor swift. just you wait.
22.i want a whomping willow.
21.purple is my favorite color
20. mountain dew is my love of life.
19. i HATE the number "9"
18.i dont speak Swahili.
17.i am way funnier than you think i am
16. i am not a big deal. at all.
15.i have a hard time looking at somthing besides the carrie underwood and taylor swift posters in my room.
14. i hate when my feet are hot.
13.motorcycles = love
12.i have an unhealty obsession with ferraris. and speed racer. and BMW's. well, cars in general.
11.this one is too deep for me. next random fact please.
10.i LOVE curly hair on the ladies.
9.my nickname is herbie. use it.
8.i name nearly everything i own.
7. i am actually super shy.
6.i found waldo.
5.i know where in the world carmen sandiego is.
4.i sure am going to miss the spill canvas while on my mission.
3. i LOVE the smell of new plastic things.
2. i admit i judge too quickly
1. i buried a seceret message somewhere in this post. find it and you get a gold star.

well, Goedenavond, Blijf van me af, Zijn er lakens in de kamer,

Tot Zeins!

-Herbie

9 comments:

Anthony said...

Carmen Sandiego is majorly hot sometimes, but sometimes isn't even at all.

Anthony said...

and I love you too?

Kristin said...

hey Herbie, so if you marry Taylor Swift...well, have you factored in the fact that you have yet to meet her, and you will be in Europe for 2 years?

Anthony said...

Kristin... you don't HIM squandering YOUR romantic fantasies... what, are we doing an eye for an eye these days?

Annika said...

Kristin. Duh. He's gonna meet and convert here while he's in Belgium!

Alex Blair said...

umm you are not marrying her....end of story. how many times are we going to argue about this?

Anastasia said...

Um I think I'll keep my nickname for you thanks. :) The one I have for you has so much more meaning, seeing how you got it, but I don't really remember how you got it, I just remember you ate some dough to something someone was making and then it began. Or maybe you ate play dough? If you remember please let me know.

Anonymous said...

Jij gaat haar trouwen jongen. Ik heb geloof in jij. Ook, hoe bedoelde je met de "lakens in de kamer"? Ik begreep het niet. Ach ja, jij bent nog aan het Nederlands leren eh?

kenzie said...

how do you get the google analytics thing?