Monday, December 22, 2008

Because Every Pretty Girl Deserves To Go To A Ball....

hi

im sorry. i told you all i was going to post again super soon.

i didnt.

my bad.

so anyways, i dont really have much to say.

thats actually a lie. so first off, im just waiting for his mission call! its so crazy that just a few people get to decide where i go for 2 years of my life! crazy. but most likley i will get it on christmas eve! how cool is that?! i am super excited.


i love snow. more than kids love santa, and anthony loves batman. really, its the best stuff in all the land! and yesterday on the radio they said we were supposed to get 4-6 MORE inches. all it has done today is been warm enough for the snow to melt and snowed barely enought to stick to my car. booo.

so good news. my little nephew and fam are coming in town tomorrow morning!! hallajluah! to see them go to their blog! they are under my friends as april danny mason or something like that...

my phone broke. im very sad about this. why couldent it have just waited till right before my mission? instead of a few months before it. lame! but my dad got the new blackberry storm from work, and heather got it from santa early, and so i got my dads old motorola Q. it is ok, but it has the WORST battery life ever. i was on pandora for like 1 hour and the batt was almost dead already.

so currently i am at my place of employment, looking out at the shop, seeing how i need to clean the floors. but im blogging instead. haha, ill get it done. but probably not till the last second.

i really wanna go to the peter breinholt concert, but i dunno if i can. it is at 730, i get off work at 7, but...i doubt there are tickets left and i have no one to go with. oh well i guess.

and i am aware this is a lame post. get over it. haha

oh, and im going to marry taylor swift. she doesnt know it yet, but she will....she will....

3 comments:

Annika said...

Holy crap that's a cute nephew. I wish I had a cute nephew... But it's only a matter of waiting now since my brother's married. They're bound to have one sometime.

Anthony said...

Brady! I didn't read this till just now, my bad! Hahaha. My leave of absence from the world of blogs has kinda made me not read other's blogs too.

But I read it now, and your reference to me and Batman made me chuckle quite a bit. Keep writing Brady.

Anonymous said...

Keep writing, kiddo!