Saturday, March 13, 2010

Catapillers

its a miracle!

im b-b-blogin' again!

WOO!

ok, so i dont really have any good stories this time, im jsut bored and do not want to clean my room....

WAIT!

ok, i do have a story.

...

i got my mission call....

and im not going to lie

im actually really upset about it.

i was originally going to the Belgium Brussels/Netherlands Mission Dutch Speaking (which, a few weeks ago, was reorganized and it now is just the Belgium Netherlands Mission, and no longer has any of france in it, and no french speaking missionaries)
and i have been told that i would still be going there. but, i guess there may be some trouble getting me a Visa there. so...

i am no going to the Dominican Republic Santo Domingo West mission, Spanish Speaking. leaving June 2nd.
O_o

i...i dunno what to feel. i mean, YAY, im finally going. but BOO, i dont wanna go there. i didnt want to go somewhere tropical and/or hot, and i absolutly did NOT want to speak spanish. and now i am going to a hot tropical place speaking spanish...

i mean, i know where ever i go i will think was the best mission ever, but in the back of my head ill still think, man, how awesome would it have been if i had gone where i was originally supposed to go?!

ill go where i am called to go, but i think its going to take awhile for me to accept it, and not just get depressed when i think about it...

but, my stake president is a bit on my side, he also feels strongly that i should be going to the netherlands, and is actually doing a bunch of stuff to try and get me a visa there. so there is indeed hope still! haha. i will keep you posted about that. so until June 1st, i will NOT be getting me an HLJ ring, and will stick with my KGW (kies de goede weg(choose the proper way, or choose the right path)) ring and hope :)

on a different note entirely, i have eaten 4 Cadbury Creme Eggs today.

man alive those little things are WAY too tasty. they very well might be the death of me one day...

i want to like...incubate one and see if i hatch a little cadbury creme chicken that will pop out a few eggs everyday. that would be wonderful!

...what would i feed it?!

love?

yes, i think love would work just fine.

ok, thats it for now kids.

im going to go clean my room :(

until next time kids!

-Brittney

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
April said...

I am glad that you are being positive about all this business and you are willing to serve anywhere :) You are going to be an awesome missionary

I heart you :)